Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Stressed!

Here to blog again. Feeling stressed. Although not major exams coming. But I am still stressed. 2/10 standard is getting better and better. Most likely, I am going to drop out if Top 10 in class. I would be very sad. Nope is very depressed if I really dropped out.

Not much people is reading my blog right? I think so. I like it this way too. Haha. If no 1 in class read my blog, I could be able to write more of what I feel. Since people is reading, I tried to write less of what I feel. Maybe I may put my blog as a private blog soon. Or create a Blog for my private posts.

Feeling hungry. Going to eat dinner and revise for the Biology quiz tomorrow. Not going to blog any more today.

I like PE lessons. Even though I always got hurt in PE lessons. Haha. Today I tried Standing Broad Jump again. Guess how far I jump? I actually jumped 1.72m. Far right? However, it still can't be compared to the guys. I am trying harder to jump further. I tried and nearly jumped to 1.80++ m. 再接再厉! I have to work harder in my sit and reach and inclined pull up. The rest should be okay ba. Hope to improved more. Haha. I am taller by 1cm. Yeah! So happy. Bye! *Ding*

No comments: